Comfortable basic life jacket with a ventilated, thin-back design
The women's-specific NRS Nora PFD offers female boaters a basic life jacket with a ventilated, thin-back design for comfort in any raft or kayak seat.
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• The Nora is a Type III, medium profile PFD delivering 16.5 lbs. of flotation.
• A flexible five-panel design effortlessly wraps your body and follows your movements as you paddle, row, fish or swim.
• The thin back construction distributes the PlushFit™ foam flotation more broadly to reduce bulk and the articulated chest panels conform to the bust.
• Features two large zippered pockets for on-the-water essentials, 3M® reflective accents, shoulder strap keepers and a hidden lash tab.
• Convenient front, zippered entry and six adjustment points for a customized fit.
• The Nora carries the US Coast Guard Certification through Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
US Coast Guard Type: III
Design Flotation: 16.5 lbs.
Outer Fabric: 400-denier ripstop nylon
Entry System: Front zip
-- 2 - Front
-- 1 - Front
-- 4 - Side
-- 2 - Shoulder
-- 1 - Waist
Sizing (chest circumference):
-- XS/M: 30"-42"
-- L/XL: 42"-52"
-- XL/XXL: 50"-56"