Zoya Mesh Back PFD - Women's
Ultra-comfortable PFD with a streamlined design
With a streamlined design, high-back flotation and pliable foam in the chest, the NRS women's Zoya Mesh Back PFD is an ultra-comfortable life jacket.
Sizing (chest measurement):
-- XS/M: 30"-42"
-- L/XL: 42"-52"
-- XL/XXL: 50"-56"
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• 400 denier ripstop nylon fabric construction is guaranteed to protect your jacket from snags and tears throughout the seasons.
• The high-back flotation accommodates most high-back kayaking seats and the mesh lower provides ventilation on warm days.
• Supple foam panels in the chest comfortably mold to a woman's bust.
• Two sleek, zippered pockets offer easy access to the essentials without adding unnecessary bulk to the front of the jacket.
• Features a lash tab and 3M reflective accents for better visibility in low-light conditions.
• Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
• The Zoya is a Type III, medium profile life jacket delivering 16.5 pounds of flotation and carries the US Coast Guard Certification through Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
-- US Coast Guard Type: III
-- Profile: Medium
-- Design Flotation: 16.5 lbs.
-- Outer Fabric: 400-denier ripstop nylon
-- Lining: 200-denier nylon
-- Entry System: Front zip
2 - Front
-- Lash Tabs:
1 - Front
-- Adjustment System:
4 - Side
2 - Shoulder