Siren PFD - Women's (Spring 2022)
Low-profile and ultra-comfortable with an excellent range of motion
The low-profile NRS women's Siren PFD uses a six-panel design of supple foam to wrap the body in ultra-comfy protection and create an athletic fit for optimal range of motion.
Sizing (chest measurement):
-- XS/M: 30"-42"
-- L/XL: 42"-52"
-- XL/XXL: 50"-56"
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• 400 denier ripstop nylon ensures season-after-season durability.
• Ultra-soft foam is divided into six independent panels, allowing it to conform to your body and flow with your movements.
• AirMesh inner panels provide ventilation throughout the jacket.
• Fleece-lined hand warmer
• Six adjustment points provide a custom fit for any body type.
• Features padded shoulder straps, strap garages and reflective accents for low-light visibility.
• Single-entry front, zippered pocket keeps on-the-water essentials easily accessible and eliminates unnecessary bulk.
• The Siren is a Type III, low-profile life jacket designed with 16.5 pounds of flotation and carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
-- US Coast Guard Type: III
-- Profile: Low
-- Design Flotation: 16.5 lbs.
-- Outer Fabric: 400-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon
-- Lining: 200-denier nylon
-- Entry System: Side buckle
1 - Front
-- Adjustment System:
2 - Side
2 - Shoulder
2 - Waist