Mfg Sku/Part Number:
Be prepared for any outdoor itches that may come your way on your next adventure by packing Tecnu Rash Relief Pain Relieving Spray. This powerful spray is effective in relieving itch and pain caused by poison ivy and oak, insect bites, and other outdoor irritations. It can also provide relief for minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
Diphenhydramine HCl 2% - Purpose: Topical analgesic
Benzethonium chloride, calendula officinalis extract, disodium EDTA, glycerine, grindelia robusta extract, menthol, plantago major extract, polyoxyl 35 castor oil, purified water, alcohol, tea tree oil, white thyme oil
For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac, minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, and minor skin irritations.
For external use only
Do not use:
When using this product:
- On children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
- On deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns unless directed by a doctor
- On large areas of the body
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away
- Keep out of eyes
- Condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Do not use more often than directed
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily
- Children under 2 years of age: Do not use, consult a doctor
This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
- Store at room temperature (59-86°F/15-30°C)