Mfg Sku/Part Number:
Diphenhydramine HCl 2% - Purpose: topical analgesic / antihistamine
benzethonium chloride, disodium EDTA, fragrance, hypromellose, menthol, polysorbate 20, purified water, sodium metabisulfite, zinc acetate
For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, and minor skin irritations.
See product package for directions for use.
- For external use only.
- Do not use:
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth.
- on large areas of the body.
- Ask a doctor before using on chicken pox or measles.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Calagel Anti-itch Gel is king when it comes to itch relief. The maximum strength itch relief is a must for poison ivy, oak, or sumac, minor rashes, insect bites, minor burns, and other minor skin irritations. Don't let itch and pain stand between you and your outdoor adventures!
This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.