Super-featured urban daypack with laptop carry and tons of pockets
The Mystery Ranch RIP RUCK 32, the largest in the series, - the Swiss Army Knife - has two main compartments: a zip access to separate laptop and document sleeve and a Rip-Zip compartment that has a sleeve, zippered mesh pocket and plenty of space for all your other must-haves. Other features include side stretch-woven pockets, PALS webbing and daisy chain for attaching accessories, and plenty of exterior pockets – four to be exact – for quick access and organization.
This bag features the same design principles and durability that MYSTERY RANCH is known for and is built to survive the harshest commute, wherever that may be.
• Reinforced top haul handle
• Top zip access to separate laptop, document, and accessory compartment
• Molded body panel
• Floating padded sleeve with Velcro® closure fits laptops up to 15”
• Divided zippered mesh pocket on the padded floating computer sleeve
• Two lower Rip-Zip pockets with quick pull magnetic open and close
• PALS webbing on top of lid for MOLLE accessories
• Silicone logo on a bed of Velcro® to accommodate morale patches
• Additional document sleeve is lined with Velcro® for attaching accessories
• Quick Rip-Zip panel access to drop-in compartment for easy one handed open and close and secures with magnets
• Front daisy chain for attaching accessories