Tactical-inspired daypack for travel and everyday carry
The Mystery Ranch Rip Ruck 24, the mid-size pack in the Rip Ruck series, will be your best travel companion because of its organization. It has two main compartments: a zip access to a separate laptop and document sleeve and a Rip-Zip compartment that has a sleeve, zippered mesh pocket, and plenty of space for all your other must-haves. Other features include one side stretch-woven pocket, PALS webbing and daisy chain for attaching accessories, and two exterior Rip Zip pockets for quick access and organization.
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Reinforced top haul handle
• Top zip access to separate laptop, document, and accessory compartment
• Molded body panel
• Fixed harnessing
• Floating padded sleeve with Velcro® closure fits laptops up to 15in.
• Divided zippered mesh pocket on the padded floating computer sleeve
• Two lower Rip-Zip pockets with quick pull magnetic open and close
• PALS webbing on top of lid for MOLLE accessories
• Silicone logo on a bed of Velcro® to accommodate morale patches
• Additional document sleeve is lined with Velcro® for attaching accessories
• Quick Rip-Zip panel access to drop-in compartment for easy one handed open and close and secures with magnets
• Front daisy chain for attaching accessories
• 330 Robic fabric and YKK® DWR coated zippers