Mountaineering Over-the-Calf Extra Cushion - Women's
Extra heavy terry loop cushioning surrounds the entire foot
Darn Tough socks are made in Vermont, USA, where they know a thing or two about extreme cold, snow, sleet, rain, even “snain” (that’s a combo of snow and rain). When conditions really get gnarly, their Mountaineering Extra Cushion sock doesn’t back down. Extra heavy terry loop construction protects the entire foot for maximum warmth. Unlike other extreme weather socks, these have a smooth performance fit that keeps up with you in the worst of weather, with no bulk. No slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Fine gauge Merino Wool makes this a fast drying, breathable sock. And since merino wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odor —a great feature when you need to get an extra day (or two) out of your socks. Guaranteed for life by Darn Tough Vermont.
72% Merino Wool 26% Nylon 2% Lycra® Spandex
Over the Calf
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
• Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and unique "put it on, forget it's onin. feel.
• Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
• All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
• Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
• Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
• Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
• Over the calf: the name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside, out.
• Knit for maximum warmth and protection, heavyweight Hike/Trek socks offer a full profile.
• The Hike/Trek full cushion socks feature terry loops throughout the entire sock for the ultimate rebound and comfort.