Mountaineering Micro Crew Extra Cushion - Men's
Cold-weather merino-blend protection with great fit
Darn Tough socks are made in Vermont, USA, where they know a thing or two about extreme cold, snow, sleet, rain, even “snain” (that’s a combo of snow and rain). When conditions really get gnarly but you don't want a full over-the-calf sock, their Mountaineering Micro Crew Extra Cushion sock doesn’t back down. Extra heavy terry loop construction protects the entire foot for maximum warmth. Unlike other extreme weather socks, these have a smooth performance fit that keeps up with you in the worst of weather, with no bulk. No slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Fine gauge Merino Wool makes this a fast drying, breathable sock. And since merino wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odor —a great feature when you need to get an extra day (or two) out of your socks. Made in Vermont and guaranteed for life by Darn Tough.
70% Merino Wool, 28% Nylon, 2% Lycra® Spandex
Crew & Boot Socks
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• True Seamless™ Technology: Using the latest generation of Italian knitting machines, Darn Tough is able to knit ultra-light yet extremely dense socks with an undetectable toe seam, in Vermont. The result is miles and miles (and miles) of blister-free bliss. Feel the difference of feeling nothing at all.
• Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
• Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and a unique "put it on, forget it's onin. feel.
• Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
• All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
• Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
• Guaranteed by Darn Tough For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
• Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.