Hybrid Pure Skin - 135 mm - XS (Spring 2023)
The gold standard in climbing skins; superior glide and easy removal
The gold standard in climbing skins. Made with 100% mohair plush for superior glide performance, these skins are perfect for lengthy, demanding tours. And thanks to the hybrid adhesive technology, they are super easy to handle and provide excellent tack even on multiple ascents.
Hybrid is the first ever twin layer adhesive technology for climbing skins. The upper layer sticks the skin firmly to the ski even at low temperatures. It is easy to remove and does not leave any residue on the ski base. The lower layer binds the upper layer of adhesive to the skin backing. The result is a unique combination of the best qualities of hot melt skins and "glueless" skins.
Trimming set includes offset cutter, cleaning wipes and stuff sack with microfiber cloth to clean and dry ski bases before applying the skins.
XS 145 –152 cm
S 153–160 cm
M 161–168 cm
L 169–176 cm
XL 177–184 cm
XXL up to 195 cm
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Quick and easy customization: All hybrid trimmable skins feature Contour's easytrim fit system for simple, easy customization using the hybrid cutter that is included with each pair of skins.
• The tail clip sits flush even on rounded ski tails. For tails that are thicker than 5 mm, we recommend using the Tail Clip Wide (not included).
• Minimal effort required to separate adhesive sides from each other
• Effortless removal from the ski
• No more re-gluing needed; simply wash the adhesive layer to restore tackiness
• Excellent ski base adhesion on multiple ascents
• Excellent tack even at very low temperatures
It is important to check the adhesive layer regularly and clean it if necessary. Dust, dirt and ski wax residue do affect the adhesive performance and require the hybrid adhesive to be cleaned.
XS 145 -152 cm
S 153-160 cm
M 161-168 cm
L 169-176 cm
XL 177-184 cm
XXL up to 195 cm