Fits perfectly into Hexagon Wood Stove & burns alcohol, fuel tabs, or gels
Convert the Vargo Outdoors stainless or titanium Hexagon Wood Stove* into a complete multi-fuel stove with the titanium Converter Stove. Its easy “drop-in” design turns the Hexagon into an effective windscreen while providing the ideal distance between stove and cookware for optimal cooking efficiency. Unlike other stoves, the Converter Stove will cook faster and won't leave soot on the bottom of your pots. Burns alcohol, fuel tabs, fuel gels. Simply flip the stove over to switch between alcohol and fuel tab/gel burning modes. The folding stand allows for compact packing and use as a standalone stove.
*Hexagon Wood Stove sold separately
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Stove diameter: 2.4 inches (61 mm)
Stove height: 0.9 inches (22 mm)
Stand diameter (open): 4.2 inches (107 mm)
Stand height: 2.4 inches (61 mm)
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Converts the Hexagon Wood Stove (sold separately) into a complete all-in-one stove system
• Can be used as a stand-alone alcohol and fuel tab/gel stove
• Switches easily between alcohol and fuel tab/gel burning modes
• Stand folds flat for compact storage
• Convenient carrying case included
• Capacity: 1.5 ounces (44 ml)
• Only use denatured, ethyl, or methyl alcohol or approved fuel tabs/gels as fuel! Attempting to burn other fuels could potentially cause an explosion and serious injury.