Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Device only: 175 g|
|Size (color)||One Size|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||434550|
|Works with Ropes||Half or Twin Rope: 7.3 - 9.0mm
Single Rope: 8.6 - 10.5mm
|Other Features||• The click-up mode (Hand assisted braking) allows:
- belaying a lead climber on multi pitch sport climbing routes (bolted)
- self-locking rappelling, using the folding handle
- absolute safety, even if the rope is incorrectly inserted.
• The dynamic mode (Manual braking) allows:
- belaying a lead climber on alpine route or ice climbing (cams, nuts, and pitons)
- braking friction with “V” grooves, similar to a tube device
- rappelling with “V” grooves brake.
• The guide mode allows:
- independent and self-locking belaying of one or two seconding climbers
- possibility of gradual releasing of a second under tension, by placing a carabiner in the proper hole.
• ALPINE UP is supplied and must be used with the proper CONCEPT SGL HC carabiner with hardcoated wear-proof anodization and ACL system that prevents the possibility of cross-loading.
- Similar Products