Ultralight waterproof climbing pack
Hyperlite had Colorado’s Ames Ice Hose and New Hampshire’s Huntington Ravine in mind when they developed the minimalist, day-use 2400 Ice Pack. As the lightest, most streamlined pack imaginable for technical ice and alpine climbers, it weighs less than a liter of water and has exactly what you need for carrying ropes, rack, axes, crampons, helmets and winter clothing for an alpine adventure. It’s the go-to crag pack for many outdoor ambassadors, but also their choice for light, fast day trips. Made from 100% waterproof Dyneema® Composite Fabrics (formerly Cuben Fiber), this 40-liter Ice Pack is highly durable and weatherproof. Use this backpack with Hyperlite Stuff Sacks for a nearly perfect waterproof kit.
Hyperlite Mountain Gear
Small: 2400 cu/in.
Medium: 2400 cu/in.
Large: 2500 cu/in.
Tall: 2500 cu/in.
up to 40 lbs
2.1 lbs / 33.8 oz. / 958 g
Torso Length Range:
Small: 15 - 17 in.
Medium: 17 - 19 in.
Large: 19 - 21 in.
Tall: 21 in.+
Pack Belt Description:
Padded, removable hip belt with 1.5 in. webbing
Top Circumference: 37 1/2 in / 95.25 cm
Bottom Circumference: 33 1/2 in / 85.09 cm
Height Fully Unrolled: 30 in / 72.6 cm
Back width: 10 1/2 in / 26.67 cm
• Made in Maine
• External crampon and ice axe attachment system
• Four external daisy chains
• Removable, contoured aluminum stays
• Hardline with Dyneema® shoulder straps with 3/8in. closed cell foam and spacer mesh
• 1/4in. foam back panel pad
• Compression System
-- Roll-Top closure system with side compression straps for vertical compression
-- Four side compression straps for horizontal compression
-- Top Y-strap compression
• Designed to secure gear
• Internal zippered pocket
• Hardline with Dyneema® dual-density hip belt with 1/8in. closed cell rigid foam, 1/4in. closed cell foam and spacer mesh
• Hip belt has gear loops
• Adjustable sternum strap with self-tensioning elastic
• Proprietary seam sealing on all side seams and behind all sewn-on pack features