Prism Crampon Bag
Padded, super-durable crampon bag attaches to Prism Pack
Protect your gear from itself! The Hyperlite Mountain Gear Prism Crampon Bag keeps your pointy bits at bay by fully enclosing them in the strength and durability of Dyneema® Composite Fabrics DCH150. Padding on both sides of the Crampon Bag increases the barrier between equipment and pack contents while giving structure to this easy-to-grab, easy-to-pack item. The offset, zippered clam-shell opening makes for effortless storage and removal, and drainage holes help manage oxidation while equipment thaws. It’s one more piece of the puzzle that lets you keep your focus on your objective.
Please note, Hyperlite is phasing out the grommets on the weep holes of their pack accessories. This product may ship with or without grommets. For more info, see the Tech Specs & Features section.
Hyperlite Mountain Gear
0.25 lb | 4.0 oz | 113 g
13" x 4" x 2.75" | 33cm x 10.2cm x 7cm
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Offset zipper opening allows you to store and retrieve crampons easily while keeping them secure when not in use
• Long zipper pull makes it easy to open with gloves on
• Lined with rigid foam on both front and back to prevent puncture damage to other items
• Internal zippered pocket holds sharps or other hardware and tools like your wrench and spare front points
• Drainage holes for letting moisture out to prevent oxidation
• Designed to work seamlessly with the Prism Alpine Climbing Pack, it also fits comfortably into climbing packs from other manufacturers
• Works in conjunction with the Prism Pack and Prism Ice Screw Case (each sold separately) for a complete Alpine Climbing System
-- DCH150 White
-- YKK #5 Zipper
-- 1/8" closed-cell rigid foam
After a number of internal studies, Hyperlite has decided to remove the metal grommets from the weep holes of their pack accessories. This product may ship with or without grommets as they are phased out from Hyperlite's inventory.
The grommets were not an essential feature to the weep holes of the crampon bag. Hyperlite has determined there is no physical function of these grommets and they have been merely for aesthetic purposes. Their design and production team has developed a consistent method of precision drilling the holes in the fabric. The heat generated from the friction from this process will seal the edges of the weep holes and eliminate the chance of the fabric fraying. This will now make the holes just as strong as when constructed with grommets.