1-inch Heavy Duty Straps - Pair
Born on the river, ready for whatever. First sold in 1978 as a better way to tie down gear and frames on whitewater rafts, the NRS 1-inch Heavy Duty Strap is known the world over for its incredible strength and versatility. The ultimate DIY tie-down solution, every boater, outdoorsperson and homeowner should own an assortment of sizes.
Each size sold separately; all sizes sold in pairs.
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Unlike clunky ratchet straps and cheap imitations the NRS Strap is strong, easy, fast and simple with unlimited usefulness.
• UV-protected polypropylene webbing won't stretch when wet and delivers an impressive Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS) of 1,500 lbs.
• Custom cam buckle features dual stainless-steel springs for a strong, even bite that won't slip, ever.
• The strap size is prominently indicated on the buckle so there's never any guesswork.
• Iconic Blue straps keep with the traditional design with the strap size woven into the webbing.
• A woven name tag near the buckle lets you reclaim your straps from friends who borrow but don't return.
• Hidden bottle opener on the buckle aids one of the most popular "strap hacks."
• All sizes sold in pairs.
-- Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS): 1,500 lbs.
-- Working Load Limit (WLL): 500 lbs.