1.5-inch Heavy Duty Straps - Pair
2,000 lb. Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS) for any tie-down job
There's no such thing as overkill when it comes to securing unruly loads on your truck, trailer, boat or ATV. The NRS 1.5-inch Heavy Duty Strap delivers an extraordinary 2,000 lb. Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS) to take the worry out of any tie-down job.
Each size sold separately; all sizes sold in pairs.
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Born on the river in 1978 for tying down gear on whitewater rafts, NRS Straps are known the world over for their strength, dependability and incredible usefulness.
• Clunky, complicated ratchet straps and cheap imitations can't compete with the one-and-only NRS Strap.
• UV-protected polypropylene webbing that won't stretch when wet.
• Time-tested cam buckle features two strong stainless-steel springs for a burly bite that won't ever slip.
• The only problem with NRS Straps is that friends like to borrow them. A name-and-contact label near the buckle helps them find their way home.
-- Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS): 2,000 lbs.
-- Working Load Limit (WLL): 650 lbs.