Xplore 21 Snowshoe Kit - Women's
Set of user-friendly snowshoes, poles, and gaiters
The best way to start snowshoeing! The Tubbs women's Xplore 21 Snowshoe Kit includes everything you need to get out in the snow. The Xplore 21 is a lightweight, user-friendly answer for the first-time snowshoer, with an intuitive QuickPull™ binding that slides easily to cinch and unlocks with one push of a buckle. Also includes a pair of 2-Part Snowshoe Poles for stability and gaiters to keep your boots nice and dry.
SoftTec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation and has a smooth, soft texture
80 - 150 lbs
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Kit includes:
• One pair of women's Xplore 21 snowshoes
• One pair of 2-part adjustable snowshoe poles
• One pair of women's gaiters
-- Xplore 21 Snowshoe Features:
• An intuitive forefoot strap on the QuickPull™ binding cinches easily and unlocks with one buckle push. The pivoting toe stop allows for speedy adjustments, and Control Wings™ keep your heel aligned.
• Recreational Toe and Heel Crampons: carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth for secure uphill, downhill, and sidehill grip on packed snow conditions
• Fit-Step™ frame: the innovative, upturned tail of the aluminum Fit-Step™ frame provides biomechanical benefits, reducing impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
• Rotating Toe Cord enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow off the tail. When weighted, the teeth on the toe traction underfoot bite deeply into the snow
-- 2-Part Snowshoe Pole Features:
• Provides increased stability while snowshoeing on steep, uneven, and icy terrain
• A total-body workout, even on gently rolling / flat terrain
• Can also be used as trekking poles in the non-winter months
• Steel flex tips for durability
• Powder baskets included