XLC 470 Semi-Auto Crampons
Ultralight aluminum 12-point crampons
The XLC 470 crampon is built on the same hyperlight platform as the XLC 390, with a semi-automatic binding to accommodate boots without a toe welt. Innovative 3-D shaped construction (pressed – not just bent) on the front platform distributes pressure applied to one point across the entire platform, significantly increasing the strength of the crampon. The semi-automatic binding is designed for a secure fit on most semi-rigid mountaineering boots. For telemark or A/T boots, use the XLC 390 with automatic bindings.
While sturdy, aluminum crampons are not suitable for ice climbing or intensive mixed terrain.
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• 3-D pressed frame maximizes strength and performance
• Semi-automatic bindings fit most semi-rigid mountaineering boots
• Tool-free size adjustment
• CC4U wear indicators on the side points show when it is time for replacement
• Updated dynamic anti-balling plates and carrying case included
• Points: 12
• Fits boot sizes: Eur 36-48