Easy-open carabiner for via ferrata lanyards
The VERTIGO WIRE-LOCK carabiner is designed for use on via ferrata lanyards. Its excellent handling and automatic locking system facilitate manipulations when passing intermediate anchors. The large opening and the Keylock system allow the carabiner to be easily connected to the cable. The WIRE-LOCK increases the lifetime of the product when used intensively, compared to classic locking systems.
Not recommended for rock climbing use. Do not use for building anchors.
Gate opening: 24 mm
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Designed for use at the ends of Petzl via ferrata lanyards
• Facilitates manipulations when passing intermediate anchors
- ergonomic shape for excellent handling
- automatic WIRE-LOCK locking system is easy to use
- large opening for easy connection of carabiner to cable
- Keylock system helps avoid unwanted carabiner snagging during maneuvers
• Well suited for intensive use:
- WIRE-LOCK optimizes the number of opening and closing cycles of the gate and limits maintenance
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
- Certification(s): CE EN 12275 types K, B, UIAA