TwisterCane BioFoam Pad
Closed-cell foam sleeping pad made from sustainable sugarcane
The Big Agnes TwisterCane BioFoam Sleeping Pad is engineered for ultralight backcountry summer trips to high alpine winter conditions. The closed-cell foam technology provides a firm, cushioned barrier between you and the ground; smooth on one side with a tire tread pattern on the other. Use alone or layer it with an air pad for added insulation. Made from sugarcane biomass in a process that removes carbon from the atmosphere and sourced using Proforest standards.
Bag Stuff Size:
7" x 20" / 18 x 51 cm
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• More environmentally conscious material with unique EVA foam that contains more than 60% sustainably grown sugarcane resin.
• Sugarcane is a renewable raw material that contributes to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by CO2 capture.
• The sugarcane resin is derived from sugarcane grown and harvested following Proforest standards and audited by a third party
• Use alone, on top, or underneath an insulated air chamber pad for additional warmth and comfort
• Create a four-season system when paired with an insulated air chamber pad while sleeping on frozen ground or snow
• A comfortable backcountry mat on uneven ground, adding protection from dirt, wet grass, or snow
• Provides a firm, insulated barrier with closed-cell foam technology and balance between warmth and comfort with die-cut peaks and heat-trapping valleys
• More warmth and comfort with two foam layers of texture for option of dimples up or dimples down
• Light enough to carry anywhere and makes a great bleacher seat for spectator events
• Rolls tight to save space and weight
• Durable and long lasting