Treeline Micro Crew Cushion - Women's
Distance makes the heart grow tougher
From pines to alpine, the Treeline micro crew is a trail staple hike sock designed to pound out elevation and distance. Cushy Merino Wool construction absorbs impact and minimizes moisture so the only thing between you and the summit is rugged determination, not rugged terrain.
63% Merino Wool 35% Nylon 2% Lycra® Spandex
Crew & Boot Socks
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
• Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and unique "put it on, forget it's onin. feel.
• Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
• All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
• Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
• Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
• True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
• The micro crew is a shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
• Additional warmth and protection are the signature characteristics of midweight yarns in the Hike/Trek category.
• Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.