Lightweight fixed-leg unisex harness for performance climbing
The DMM Trance is a lightweight performance harness. Tie-in points are reinforced with Dynatec (UHMPE) for resistance to wear from rope abrasion; a feature you’ll appreciate when taking repeated falls working a route at the crag or down the gym.
The fixed leg loops help minimize weight, keep the harness clutter-free, and give a small pack size. Ventilated padding keeps you cool when it’s hot.
Five gear loops and two Vault gear carrier slots give versatile racking options for summer and winter climbing (Vault sold separately).
Not Adjustable / Padded
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Tie-in points reinforced with Dynatec (UHMPE) increases durability and resistance to wear from rope abrasion; such as when taking repeated falls working a route at the crag or down the gym.
• Lightweight harness that packs down small. Ideal for sport climbing and reducing weight when trad climbing.
• Fixed leg loops reduce harness weight and do not require adjustment to find a good fit. They are ideal for gym and sport climbing, where climbers will be wearing fewer layers.
• Five gear loops accommodate enough gear for long pitches without cluttering the harness. The rear loop keeps belay kit separate from the main rack.
• Padding makes harnesses comfortable to hang or fall in, important when working routes or on long climbs. It is ventilated to increase breathability and comfort in hot weather or at the climbing wall.