Extremely comfortable and lightweight for mountaineering & backpacking
The Garmont Tower 2.0 GTX are mountaineering boots suitable for semi automatic crampons. Extremely comfortable and lightweight, these boots are ideal for technical alpine routes, via ferrata or backpacking on challenging terrain. Fully waterproof thanks to the GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort membrane while the Vibram® outsole delivers enhanced stability and grip on different terrain.
Microfiber and nylon
22.9 oz / 650 g (1/2 pair size 8UK)
GORE-TEX® Perfomance Comfort
• Microfiber and nylon fabric upper with protective rubber toe cap.
• Collar made of gripping and elastic fabric ensures freedom of movement and holds leg cuffs in place.
• Rand made of Brunner Liba® material combines 360° protection from rock impacts in an unrivalled weight to abrasion protection ratio.
• ErGo-last offers a more comfortable, ergonomic fit while Double Damper technology provides enhanced cushioning and less fatigue.
• GORE-TEX® Perfomance Comfort for all-season comfort and weather protection.
• FrameFlex Mid polypropylene insole delivers the appropriate blend of stability and flexibility to haul heavy loads for a long distance in comfort.
• Footbed with antibacterial silver yarn on the surface and anatomical EVA heel for better shock absorption.
• Vibram® Apex outsole featuring a broad shape in the forefoot and heel areas to enhance stability and grip.