Ultralight, easy to set up, and filled with clever functional features
The Sea to Summit Telos TR3 three-person freestanding tent will radically change your perception of what an ultralight backpacking tent can be. Sea to Summit’s engineers made it their mission to design a tent that is easy to set up and filled with clever functional features. Mission accomplished.
Tension Ridge™ creates best-in-class interior space & higher doors for unmatched livability.
Hangout Mode converts the rainfly into a spacious semi-open shelter or the rainfly can be rolled back for stargazing.
The Apex Vent™ expels warm air & Baseline Vents allow you to control airflow to prevent condensation.
Lightbar™, FairShare Storage System & Quick Connect Foot System make tent life easier.
• Tension Ridge™ raises the tent’s shape upwards for more usable head-and-shoulder space and creates truly higher doors for easier entry and more vestibule storage.
• Color-coded ultra-strong lightweight DAC NSL two-hub poleset and quick connect pole feet make for easy setup.
• Made for longevity and superior waterproof performance by using premium materials including DAC poles, YKK zippers, 7-series aluminum hardware and seam-taped PeU-coated rainfly.
• Hangout Mode™ converts rainfly into semi-open shelter. Requires a pair of trekking poles or Hangout Mode Pole Set (sold separately).
• FairShare™ storage system: tent packs into 3 stuff sacks to split the load. After set-up, stuff sacks transform into gear storage pockets.
• Lightbar™: add a headlamp and secure the tent pole storage sack to the apex of the tent for soft even illumination (headlamp not included).
• Rainfly can be set up first for a dry setup and takedown.
• Includes 8 Ground Control Light Tent Pegs and 4 removable Ground Control Guy Lines with custom attachment toggles.
• To extend the life of your tent floor we recommend using a Sea to Summit footprint - sold separately.
Construction & Materials:
• The 6” deep 20D nylon tub floor is rated to 2500mm hydrostatic head – light, waterproof and durable.
• Ultra-lightweight 15D polyester mesh inner for maximum ventilation. Its dark grey color provides excellent visibility.
• Silicone / Polyether Polyurethane-coated 15D nylon rainfly fabric provides long-lasting waterproof performance.
• The poles of the Tension Ridge™ are swept upwards – not angled downwards as is common in tents. This raises the tent’s shape, providing significantly more livable space.
• Apex Vent™ - at the highest point of the tent, this oversized vent efficiently expels warm air to prevent condensation and can be easily zipped shut from inside the tent.
• Baseline Vents allow you to control airflow and effectively manage humidity and condensation in wet conditions without letting the rain in.
• Quick Connect Foot is a beautifully designed, machined aluminum clip that attaches the pole and the inner foot with ease and is stronger than plastic buckles that can break.