S/M: 2.064 lbs
L/XL: 2.21 lbs
S/M: 19.29H x 10.63W x 9.06D in.
L/XL: 21.26H x 11.02W x 9.06D in.
S/M: 1220 cu in / 20 L
L/XL: 1343 cu in / 22 L
- Main: bluesign®-approved 100% recycled 100D x 210D high-tenacity wave check nylon, DWR treatments made without PFAS
- Bottom: bluesign®-approved 100% recycled 420HD nylon packcloth, DWR treatments made without PFAS
Designed to fit up to 70-inch hips
Extended hipbelt and shoulder straps
Longer sternum strap
An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape back-panel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement.
TECHNICAL & FAST
An advanced pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain.
STABLE FIT & CARRY
Gender-specific sizing and superior fit for efficient and, ultimately, safer movement in the mountains.
- Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment
- Internal zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Tuck-away ice axe attachment with bungee tie-off
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Top panel zippered slash pocket
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Lower side compression straps
- Side stretch mesh pockets
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual-zippered fabric hipbelt pockets
Injection-molded AirScape framesheet with die-cut foam provides a close-to-body stable fit while offering flexibility and ventilated airflow channels for active use, Mesh-covered foam lumbar for lightweight and comfortable contact surfaces
Integrated BioStretch seams offer maximum flexibility without sacrificing stability for dynamic body movement, Spacermesh over die-cut foam provides breathable, comfortable contact surface, Harness system easily adjusts to fit various torso lengths, Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle buckle
Seamless lumbar-to-hipbelt body wrap and BioStretch seams offer maximum flexibility without sacrificing stability for dynamic body movement, Spacermesh over die-cut foam provides breathable, comfortable contact surface Crossbody ErgoPull hipbelt system to pull lumbar into body
SIZE AND FIT
S/M EF torso sizing 17"- 20.5" Hipbelt min 40" max 70" Harness min size 19"
L/XL EF torso sizing 19.5"- 23" Hipbelt min 40" max 70" Harness min size 19"