Do enough mid-winter rolls, and you'll realize the benefits of the NRS Storm Hood. This full-coverage 2.5mm neoprene hood fits snug to keep water out and warmth in.
WARNING for California customers: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more info, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Size Medium: 6 oz
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• 2.5 mm neoprene provides excellent insulation against cold water and wind.
• A barrel-lock drawcord around the face opening lets you customize a snug, watertight fit and eliminate flushing.
• Titanium-laminate adhesive helps hold in heat to keep you even warmer and liquid sealant waterproofs the seams.
• NRS has lined the hood with their quick-drying Checked VaporLoft™ for extra comfort and warmth. No more wet, clammy feeling when you pull your head cover on.
• The sturdy, flexible bill shades your eyes from the sun and helps keep water from dripping into your eyes.
• Sandwiching the long collar between the drysuit or dry top's overcuff and the neck gasket minimizes warmth-robbing water entry.
-- If you plan to wear the Storm Hood under a helmet, the thicker neoprene may require you to go to a larger size helmet.
-- To get the best seal from the elements, tuck the bottom of the Hood inside the outer collar of your dry top or drysuit.
-- 2.5 mm neoprene
-- VaporLoft™ lining
-- Titanium laminate adhesive