SteriPEN Adventurer Opti
Smallest, lightest battery-powered SteriPEN
When camping, backpacking & traveling, if you won’t have access to the power grid for several days a time, this is the water purification system for you. The Adventurer Opti UV water purifier is essential gear for thousands of adventurers and features a patent-pending technology – an optical eye senses water to ensure safe use and effective treatments. The revolutionary optical water sensor doubles as an integrated LED flashlight for added convenience on the trail or around the campsite: hold down the activation button for three seconds to illuminate the darkness.
Rugged design and construction trusted by thousands of endurance athletes. Adventurer Opti is powered by two CR123 batteries making it a lightweight water purification system and keeping it operating effectively in even cold environments. The long-lasting UV lamp provides purifies up to 8,000 liters! Works in containers with a minimum 1.75 inch diameter opening, such as Nalgene wide-mouth bottles.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemical(s) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
UV Light Purifier
(w/ batteries): 3.8 oz (108 g)
Protozoa, Bacteria and Viruses
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Purifies a 32 oz. bottle of water in under 2 minutes!
• Destroys viruses, bacteria and protozoa'including Giardia and Cryptosporidium'in seconds.
• No Chemicals needed -- No Pumping needed
• Lamp Life: 8,000 treatments
• Treatments per set of 2 CR123 batteries (approx.):
-- disposable ' 50 liters
-- rechargeable ' 40 liters
• Battery type: 2 CR123 (included)
• Three year limited warranty
• Please note, alkaline batteries do not work with the Adventurer Opti. Lithium or NiMH must be used.