Standard Rescue Throw Bag
75 feet of 3/8" line; floats for visibility
Whitewater safety is a serious matter, and you can count on NRS to take it seriously. Their Standard Rescue Throw Bag is an excellent tool for protecting you and your buddies in swiftwater emergency situations.
WARNING for California customers: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more info, visit P65Warnings.ca.gov
Rope Length: 75 feet
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
- Rugged Cordura® bag is tough as nails and comes in two high visibility colors.
- 2" mesh panel for better drainage and reduced dry time.
- The 3/8" polypropylene rope is yellow for high visibility.
- The rope has a 1,900 pound tensile strength and it floats for good visibility on the water.
- A barrel-lock drawstring is incorporated in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure.
- An elastic loop and 'pocket' will hold a glow stick or "chem light" for low light rescues.
- Internal foam flotation keeps the bag on the top of the water where you need it for rescue.
Rope knots reduce tensile strength. for this reason, we make no claims regarding a rescue bag's strength. Maximum load indicated is for the rope alone.