Turn your trekking poles into a lounge chair
Inspired by Mountainsmith founder Patrick Smith and one of his original 1980s designs, the Slingback Chair is a light, packable backcountry lounge chair for added comfort around the fire. It weighs less than 5 oz and is compatible with most telescoping trekking poles.
Trekking poles not included.
Backpacker Magazine Editor's Choice 2017 Award Winner
4.75 oz / 0.13 kg
40" x 14.75" (L x W)
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Minimalist backcountry lounger
• Sets up with two telescoping trekking poles (recommended: Mountainsmith Tellurite 7075 OLS)
-- Trekking poles not included
• Rolls up into own storage pouch
• User's body weight supports the chair
• Compatible with most telescoping trekking poles with either internal or external adjustment mechanisms (minimum height: 24in.-30in. )