Preserve your sleeping bag investment with this ultralight, soft liner
The Cocoon Silk MummyLiner sleeping bag liner keeps skin oils out of the insulation of your bag, preserving the life of your sleeping bag. It also adds up to 5.3° C of warmth, and makes climbing into your bag feel warmer (because they have a warmer feel than polyester fabric). A great way to prolong the life of your sleeping bag investment and add comfort to your bag.
High quality silk is the optimum fabric for minimizing packing size and weight. Silk is breathable, soft to your skin and responds well to changing temperatures. It keeps you cool in the tropics and toasty in the mountains.
95" long, 35" at the shoulder, 22" at the foot
• Keeps your bag clean
• Easy to wash and care for
• Completely double-stitched
• Boxed foot end
• Wide opening with drawstring hood
• Stuff sack included
• Adds up to 5.3° C in warmth to a sleeping bag
• Packed size: 5.7 x 2.5 in (14.5 x 6.5 cm)
• Care: Hand or machine wash (30°C; gentle cycle) with mild detergent or dry clean. Do not bleach or use stain remover. Wash separately. Rinse in cool water and add a little vinegar to maintain shining colors. Drip or tumble dry low. Do not wring.