Seam Grip WP - Waterproof Sealant & Adhesive - 8 oz
Permanent seam-sealing and repair for tents and other gear
Seam Grip WP goes beyond seam sealing and patching holes. It waterproofs tents, improves traction, and offers abrasion resistance, too. It works on all types of fabrics, including nylon, vinyl, neoprene, PVC, rubber, and leather. So take a tube of Seam Grip WP wherever you go, because you never know when gear will rip, leak or fall apart. Save your gear and your adventure with the award-winning Seam Grip WP waterproof seam sealer.
California WARNING: Using this product will expose you to toluene, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more info, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Urethane based seam sealer and repair adhesive
• Permanently seals seams and repairs rips, tears and holes in outdoor gear
• Flexible, waterproof formula is washable and unaffected by extreme cold or heat
• 1 oz. seals seams about 144" long (1/4" wide bead) - on average this is the critical seams of a 2-person backpacking tent
• With Cotol-240™ Cure Accelerator added (not included), 1 oz tube seal seams about 288"
• 8-12 hour cure time - only 2 hours when used with Cotol-240 (not included)
• When applied, Seam Grip cures by reacting with the humidity in the air. It doesn't 'dry' the way other glues do
• Safe for use on natural and synthetic fabrics
• Excellent adhesion and abrasion resistance
• Editors' Choice Gold Award from Backpacker Magazine
• Made in USA