Ergonomically shaped chalk bag with pocket
The SAKAPOCHE chalk bag has a zippered bellows pocket. This pocket is sized for storing your keys, money, a granola bar, a small e+LITE headlamp, topo map... The ergonomic shape makes it easy to access the chalk. The soft fabric won’t cause discomfort when wearing a pack or when your back is against a rock wall. Practical closure system with drawstring and cordlock. It can be opened with only one hand should you forget to open it before you start climbing.
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Ergonomic shape for easy finger access
• Zippered pocket is expandable for extra storage capacity due to its gusseted design.
Store keys, e+LITE emergency headlamp, topo map, energy bar, or other small provisions for long days on a wall
• Rigid rim maintains the shape of the bag
• Closure system in woven fabric prevents chalk from spilling out during transport
• Textile toothbrush holder for better hold of all types of brushes
• Liner sewn into bottom of bag to avoid flipping it when pulling hand out of the chalk bag