Light, sporty, and Safe Tech strong
The Metolius Safe Tech Comp is a minimalist harness designed for serious sport and competition climbing. Features include the locking speed buckle (never slips or loosens), four high-strength gear loops (xs has two), high-strength haul loop, full-strength belay loop and reinforced tie in points.
13 oz. (368 g ) - Medium
Not Adjustable / Padded
• Engineered to provide every possible extra margin of safety
• Each component has been designed for maximum strength without excessive weight or bulk.
• All structural systems of the harness have been made as redundant and error-proof as possible.
• Wherever possible, each component is engineered to withstand a load of 2000 lbf (9 kN). This is typically the maximum impact force rating of a modern climbing rope.
• Non-directional tie-in points maintain their strength even if the rope is routed incorrectly.
Note: the gear loops and haul loops are NOT intended for tying in or anchoring.