Rox Alpha Pack
Technical, comfortable cragging pack with lots of organization
The CAMP Rox Alpha is a technical pack designed to optimize a typical day of outdoor climbing with a moderate approach. It features a ventilated back with thermoformed padding for exceptional comfort, a 3 mm aluminum wire frame for good stability, ergonomic shoulder straps and a padded waist belt with two adjustment points for a precision fit. Full BackDoor access allows fast and easy access to all of the contents of the pack without having to unload everything on top to get to the bottom of the pack.
Organization is accomplished with dedicated pockets for all of the essentials including a large mesh pocket on the inner back panel, two zippered lid pockets, a front zip pocket for a guidebook and a dedicated inner pocket for chalk and chalk bag. The 40 liter main compartment is the right size for carrying a rope, 2 pairs of shoes, harness, quickdraws, layers and other essentials for an enjoyable day of climbing.
• A technical pack designed for outdoor climbing with an approach
• Full BackDoor access allows for fast and easy access to the contents of the pack
• Ventilated back with thermoformed padding for exceptional comfort on long approaches
• 3 mm aluminum wire frame
• Ergonomic shoulder straps for a performance fit
• Padded waist belt with two adjustment points
• Removable chest strap is height adjustable
• Large mesh pocket on the inner part of the back panel
• Zip top lid features one exterior pocket and one interior pocket for valuables
• Large front pocket with vertical zip designed to carry a guidebook
• Dedicated inner pocket for chalk and chalk bag
• Top handles on the front and back for easy transport