Strong semi-oval carabiner with a push-up and twist gate mechanism
The rockO Up-Lock carabiner utilizes a push-up and twist gate mechanism, allowing technicians to match gate styles to their existing equipment and gear configurations. The rockO Up-Lock is a blend of the traditional oval and the rockD, giving it more strength than the standard oval. This design is great for users that need extra room at the bottom of the carabiner while keeping their gear aligned.
WARNING for California residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel acetate which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For information go to: www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Opening: 0.91" (23mm)
Height: 4.4" (111 mm)
Width: 2.5" (64 mm)
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• "Enhanced" oval optimizes strength while maintaining utility of oval shape
• Designed to center gear and lines in middle of bend radius
• Flattened frame with slim profile
• Snag-resistant keylock nose design
• Large and ergonomic angled gate opening
• CNC machined frame ensures tight tolerances and smooth operation
• CE certified
UP-LOCK GATE MECHANISM
The 3-stage Up-Lock carabiner features a PUSH-UP and twist action.
Rock Exotica identified several surfaces where ropes and lanyards can be held up by the edges of the gate and sleeve, which can lead to dangerous cross-loading. The Up-Lock gate sleeve is designed with beveled edges to minimize this risk and provide a smoother interior for interaction with the materials connected to the carabiner.