Ventilated, thin-back design with fishing-specific features
Anglers looking for a traditionally-designed life jacket should choose the NRS Raku PFD, which features a ventilated, thin back that comfortably fits any kayak, raft or drift boat seat.
-- 30"-42" chest measurement
-- 88-132 lbs.
-- 42"-52" chest
-- >90 lbs.
-- 50"-56" chest
-- >90 lbs.
• This PFD is approved under the new certification system for PFDs. It's dual certified, carrying both a US Coast Guard Approval through Underwriters Laboratories (UL), and a Transport Canada Approval through Underwriters Laboratories Canada (ULC).
• The XS/M is rated for users weighing at least 88 pounds and less than 132 pounds and having chest measurements of 30"-42" (including apparel layers).
• The L/XL and XL/XXL sizes are rated for users weighing over 90 pounds. Use the chest measurement ranges (including apparel layers) in the sizing chart for choosing your size.
• The thin back construction distributes the PlushFit™ foam flotation more broadly to reduce bulk and improve the fit.
• Five-panel design conforms effortlessly to your body's shape, following your movements as you paddle, row, cast and land.
• Two large, zippered pockets, sized for tackle boxes, with internal organization, plus two smaller accessory pockets with hook-and-loop closure.
• A fifth, tool holder pocket offers quick access to pliers, line cutters or other fishing gadgets and accessories.
• Also features a rod holder, reflective accents and knife lash tab.
• Convenient front, zippered entry and six adjustment points for a customized fit.
• Performance Level: Level 70
• Profile: Medium
• Design Flotation:
-- XS/M: 14.5 lbs.
-- L/XL: 16.75 lbs.
-- XL/XXL: 16.75 lbs.
• Outer Fabric: 400-denier ripstop nylon
• Entry System: Front zip
5 - Front
• Lash Tabs:
1 - Front
• Adjustment System:
4 - Side
2 - Shoulder
1 - Waist
-- Rod holder loop
-- Reflective accents
-- Pockets with internal organization
-- Shoulder strap keepers
-- UL Certified, USCG and TC Approved Level 70 Buoyancy Aid