Photography Outdoors - 3rd Ed.
Modern techniques with the latest hardware and software
Author–Photographer James Martin has made significant updates to this third edition of the popular Photography: Outdoors, with an emphasis on bringing your skills up to date with the latest hardware and software. Included is instruction on using Lightroom — a new, more powerful, and much easier to use editing tool than Photoshop — as well as tips for getting the most from popular software such as Adobe’s Creative suite.
Whether your goal is to capture a dramatic climbing photo, a sparkling waterfall image, or the vibrancy of wildlife in a lush setting, Photography: Outdoors, 3rd Edition, will give you the skills you need to be successful.
Mar 13, 2014
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
Updates, revisions, and/or new topics cover:
• Mirrorless revolution
• "Newin. state of the art: why medium format still rules
• RaW editors vs. editor/databases
• RaW conversion: aCR, aperture, Capture One, DoX, and camera proprietary
• HDR with Photoshop, Nik, Photomatix, and Lightroom
• Using Adobe Camera Raw, the Lightroom Develop Module, or aperture as your principal editing tool ' the 80/20 rule becomes 90/10
• New sharpening and noise reduction tools
• Gigapan and other panorama tools
• RgB Pro color space
• Adobe Cs6 topics and what's new in the interface for Cs 4, 5, 6
• Content aware Fill and Patch
• Complete non-destructive workflow
• Video convergence
• Advanced tool set (what's available for those who wish to go further)
• Resources and websites