Rhino Skin Solutions
Performance lotion can be used to:
- Help skin last longer while rock climbing.
- Keep hands and feet dry and warm in gloves and boots.
- Decrease sweating in such things as archery, gymnastics, scary movie watching, date night, driving, golf etc...
Directions: Wash hands, apply one pump three days a week. Let absorb for eight hours. For increased effectiveness apply up to five days in a row.
Should hardening or peeling of skin occur, reduce frequency of application. An emollient cream (Rhino Skin Repair Cream) is recommended for use in conjunction with this product to maintain healthy skin.
These products are packed with natural ingredients, some variation in smell and color will occur. There may be some plant matter in the products. This does not change the effectiveness of the product.
Caution: Do not get in eyes or nose. Use product as directed. Everybody's skin is different. If skin becomes too dry discontinue use until symptoms resolve.
Ingredients: Water, Grape-seed Oil, Honey, Stearic Acid (vegetable derived), Emulsifying Wax (vegetable derived), Peppermint Oil, Rosemary Oil, Methenamine, Tea Tree Oil, Lavender, Thyme Oil, Willow Bark, Menthol.
Active Ingredients Purpose
-- Methenamine 4% : Antiperspirant/ antimicrobial*
-- Menthol 0.2% : Topical anesthetic/ analgesic
Uses: Reduces and prevents excessive perspiration of hands and feet associated with hyperhydrosis.
*Ingredients and claims have not been approved by the FDA. Overuse/misuse of the antiperspirants may cause skin to be overly dry and crack. Please read instructions before use.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Do not use if you have an allergy to methenamine, menthol, or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
- Stop use if irritation or allergic response occurs.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.