Re-released Osprey original design for trail, travel, or commute; 30L
A re-released Osprey original design featuring StraightJacket compression, an internal padded laptop sleeve and external zip pocket, the Scarab is a super-versatile pack for trail, town, or travel.
REMIXED & REMASTERED
A curated collection of the best of the best from Osprey’s 46-year-history, now with a sustainable build and additional everyday features.
Built to withstand everyday use with recycled bluesign®-approved high tenacity robic nylon.
Modern, everyday features like a laptop sleeve bring something new to this classic collection.
2.65 lbs / 1.20 kg
20" h x 14" w x 11" d / 51 h x 35 w x 28 d cm
• Multi-function internal padded sleeve fits a 15in. laptop or a reservoir (reservoir sold separately)
• Large U-zip main compartment
• Small external zip pocket with key clip
• StraightJacket compression stabilizes large or small loads
• Front panel adjustable web loop and axe loop
• Stowaway padded wing web hipbelt
-- Spacermesh-covered EVA foam
-- Soft, breathable spacermesh contact surface for comfortable feel
-- Adjustable sternum strap with whistle
-- Stowaway webbing hipbelt with padded wings
-- Main: bluesign®-approved 500D recycled high tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
-- Accent: bluesign®-approved 500D recycled high tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
-- Bottom: bluesign®-approved 1000D recycled high tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR