Basic, medium-profile life jacket for recreational boaters
The NRS Oso PFD is a basic, medium profile life jacket for recreational kayakers and rafters with a ventilated, thin-back design for comfort with any type of seat.
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• The Oso is a Type III, medium profile PFD delivering 16.5 lbs. of flotation.
• The thin back construction distributes the PlushFit™ foam flotation more broadly to reduce bulk and improve the fit.
• Five-panel design conforms effortlessly to your body's shape, following your movements as you paddle, row, fish or swim.
• Features two large zippered pockets for on-the-water essentials, 3M® reflective accents, shoulder strap keepers and a hidden lash tab.
• Convenient front, zippered entry and six adjustment points for a customized fit.
• The Oso carries the US Coast Guard Certification through Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
• US Coast Guard Type: III
• Profile: Medium
• Design Flotation: 16.5 lbs.
• Outer Fabric: 400-denier ripstop nylon
• Entry System: Front zip
2 - Front
• Lash Tabs:
1 - Front
• Adjustment System:
4 - Side
2 - Shoulder
1 - Waist
Sizing (chest circumference):
-- XS/M: 30"-42"
-- L/XL: 42"-52"
-- XL/XXL: 50"-56"