Simple bag for everyday use in durable Melton recycled wool
The Norrvage Backpack is a light, simple bag in fantastic Melton fabric made from recycled wool with quality craftsmanship in every detail. Can be carried by hand or on your back and can hold everything you need for work or school. Zippered main compartment with a computer sleeve, two open pockets and a smaller zippered pocket. Part of the Norrvage range that makes use of spill from the wool textile industry to create practical everyday bags with an urban appeal.
Depth: 11 cm | Height: 40 cm | Width: 32 cm
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
- Quality craftsmanship in Melton fabric made from recycled wool.
- Durable details in leather and metal.
- Lined with G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S.
- Padded sleeve for a laptop computer (up to 15in.).
- Comfortable, adjustable shoulder straps.
Care Instructions: Soft brush and lukewarm water
Depth: 11 cm
Environmental Info: Recycled, Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
Height: 40 cm
Legal Notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
Material: 80% wool, 20% polyamide
Volume: 15 l
Weight: 665 g
Width: 32 cm