Nano Puff Parka - Women's
Synthetic-insulated parka is ultralight and packable
Nasty weather isn’t just in the mountains. When bad weather comes to town, meet and greet it in the Nano Puff Parka. The newest addition to our Nano Puff family is parka length and has a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell that resists light moisture. For warmth, it’s insulated with warm-even-when-wet 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled). To keep out drafts, it has an interior wind flap, and the sleeve openings are finished with elastic binding. For ease of movement, there’s a two-way, reverse-coil center-front zipper. To keep track of your essentials, it has handwarmer pockets and an interior chest pocket—all pockets secure with zippers. This insulated piece is part of Patagonia's component system, with hidden loops that work with the Yosemite Falls Trench; loops fold into their own secret garage when not in use. It stuffs into the interior chest pocket for easy transport and storage. Above-the-knee length.
1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content).
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
- 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish quilted to 60-g (55% postconsumer recycled polyester) insulation; lined with 100% recycled polyester; folds into its own interior chest pocket for easy transport/storage
- Part of our component system, with hidden loops that work with our Yosemite Falls Trench; loops fold into their own secret garage when not in use
- Center front has a reverse-coil two-way zipper for ease of movement; interior wind flap thwarts wind and precipitation
- Zippered handwarmer pockets and interior chest pocket keep your valuables safe
- Set-in sleeves finished with elastic binding on the cuffs
- Above-the-knee length
- P-6 on left chest; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 369 g (13 oz)
SIZE & FIT
- Regular Fit
- Shell: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content).
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn