Warm, windproof, water-resistant - and now even more environmentally responsible - the updated Nano Puff® Hoody uses warm, incredibly lightweight, and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with 55% post-consumer recycled content, wrapped in a 100% recycled Pertex Quantum® shell and liner.
• Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available; water-repellent, compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation has excellent warmth-to-weight ratio and maintains 96% of warmth, even when wet
• Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
• Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
• Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
• Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
• Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth