Maximum efficiency on micro-edges on vertical or slightly overhanging rock
Developed as part of the RA project, the MASAI from Tenaya shares many technical advances that were made in previous shoes. The major differences are that in the MASAI the design has been optimized for maximum efficiency on micro-edges. The lace-up closure means the volume of the shoe is infinitely adjustable, ensuring a snug yet comfortable fit. The shoe of choice for vertical or slightly overhanging routes and boulder problems.
Climbing Shoe Style:
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Easy to use and get the best performance from.
• Perfectly balanced set of features.
• Extremely precise on small edges, rounded holds and cracks.
• Precise full-lace closure system adapts to a wide variation in foot widths.
• The perfect combination of performance and comfort.
Vertical and moderately overhanging routes featuring small edges.