Loop Straps hitch to frame bars and racks to simplify rigging
The famous NRS Heavy Duty Strap, sold since 1978, has an unlimited number of uses—but for certain tasks you can't beat the NRS Loop Strap. Loop Straps hitch to frame bars and racks, so they stay put to simplify rigging.
Each size sold separately; all sizes sold in pairs.
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• NRS Loop Straps simplify tying down loads on boats, cars and ATVs by easily attaching to common sizes of bars on frames and racks.
• Thread webbing through the loops to attach the two sections to your roof rack or raft frame. Connect them with the buckle, cinch down your load and forget about it.
• Complicated ratchet straps and cheap knock-offs can't compete with NRS Straps for strength, dependability and ease of use.
• Low-stretch polypropylene webbing is rated for a 1,500 lbs. Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS). NRS treats the webbing with a UV-protective solution for a longer useful life.
• Side-by-side stainless-steel springs create a strong, even bite in the custom-built heavy-duty cam buckle.
• A prominent size indicator etched into the buckle takes away guesswork, and the size is also woven into the webbing.
-- Buckle end is 1' and loop end is the remaining footage
-- Integrated bottle opener in buckle
-- Woven name tag
-- Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS): 1,500 lbs.
-- Working Load Limit (WLL): 500 lbs.