Kwik Check Standard Pressure Gauge
Works on many different valves
The K-Pump Kwik Check Pressure Gauge takes the guess work out of boat pressure. This lightweight, durable gauge works on many valves, so you only need to carry one gauge.
4" L x 1.75" W
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Large, high contrast display reads from 0 - 20 psi and is easy to read in all conditions.
• This gauge must be in the valve while you read the gauge.
• Lightweight construction and heavy-duty rubberized shell make this gauge very easy to handle, and it's protected when banging around in your dry box.
• Small tether hole on the adapter lets you leash it to the gauge to prevent loss.
• The gauge has a screw in the tip that's adjustable to depress the valve stem in order to get a pressure reading. It's preset to work on Leafield and Halkey-Roberts valves. For other valves screw the depressor in or out.
• For Leafield and military valves, remove the included adapter. Add the adapter for use with Summit, Halkey-Roberts, Innova and similar valves.