Lightweight and waterproof, with extraordinary stretch and breathability
The Rab Kinetic 2.0 jacket's recycled Proflex™ fabric uses a knitted outer and backer to harness the natural stretch of the internal PU membrane, while enabling exceptional moisture transfer during arduous climbs. The under-helmet hood is equally comfortable, courtesy of a fleecy chin guard and a flexible polymer peak. The chest pockets are great for maps, hats and gloves and there is also some useful adjustability at the hem and cuffs.
With a weight of just 336 g, this is a fuss-free layer you can put on and keep on, throughout the sunny spells, the sporadic showers and the work-rest cycles of even the most changeable day in the mountains.
• Under helmet elasticated hood, with a stiffened and flexible polymer peak
• Rear hood adjustment
• YKK Aquaguard center front zip
• YKK Aquaguard pocket zips
• Brushed tricot chin guard
• Single end adjustable drawcord hem
• Velcro adjustable cuffs
• Main - Recycled polyester knit face 3L with PU membrane and recycled polyester backer/ Proflex/ 120gsm/ HH: 10,000 mm/ MVTR: 35000g/m2/24 hrs
• Fit: Regular
• Center back length (Size Small): 64cm/25.2inch