Built to last, easy to use, a snap to stow - the K-Pump Hand Pump is the top-off pump you've been looking for. Fits most inflatable raft, cataraft and inflatable kayak valves. Made in the USA by boaters.
An Oregon family of whitewater boaters and fishermen designs these quality hand pumps. Assembled in a workshop facility for people with developmental disabilities.
WARNING for California customers: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more info, please visit P65Warnings.ca.gov.
0.5 gal. (2 liters) per stroke
3" Dia. x 22" L
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Efficiently operated by one person. No hoses to kink and pull out.
• Ergonomic design is comfortable to use, even with extended use.
• Nozzle end and included adapters fit most inflatable boat valves - Leafield, Halkey-Roberts, Summit, Boston, and AD-2.
• Can be used to fully inflate inflatable kayaks and air mattresses.
• Easily stowed, takes up little space.
• Rugged construction is backed by an unlimited 2-year warranty.
• K-Pump 100 - 2 lbs., 3" Dia. x 22" L.
• All K-Pumps float!
• A spare O-ring is included with the pump.