NRS J-Hook Straps are ideal for a multitude of tie-down applications. Sold in two different sizes, they're great for boat bow and stern security on a roof rack, or to lash down loads on a trailer.
Sold in pairs (either two 6-foot straps or two 14-foot straps).
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• High-tenacity polypropylene webbing has a lashing capacity of 1,100 pounds for worry-free gear security.
• Two center-mounted stainless-steel springs give our cam buckle a stronger, more secure grip on the webbing.
• Strong metal J-hooks have a thick rubber coating to protect the lashing point from scratches.
• The 6' size has 2' of webbing on the buckle side and 6' of webbing on the tail section.
• The 14' size has 3' 4" of webbing on the buckle side and 14' of webbing on the tail section.
• Sold in a pair of complete straps
-- 1" wide polypropylene webbing
-- Webbing treated with UV protectant
-- 1" hook opening