Hiker 1/4 Sock Cushion - Men's
Merino wool socks built to last
High density cushioning on foot bottom. Custom shrink treated Merino wool. Reinforced heel and toe. Elastic support around the arch. Legendary Darn Tough construction for when “equipment failure” is not an option. Performance Trail Fit means no bunching, no slipping, no blisters. Side vents deliver superior breathability.
61% Merino Wool 37% Nylon 2% Lycra® Spandex
Ankle Crew & Quarter Socks
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
• Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and unique "put it on, forget it's onin. feel.
• Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
• All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
• Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
• Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
• True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
• Sits just above the ankle. The "just rightin. height, 1/4 socks are great for low-cut hikers and running shoes.
• Additional warmth and protection are the signature characteristics of midweight yarns in the Hike/Trek category.
• Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.